ELK TALK - Montana draw system

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
With Montana only a month out, we have loaded up the ELK TALK video about how Montana works.

https://youtu.be/EuguYX7QxiU

This ELK TALK series has been very well received. We are half way through the state-by-state segments. Yet to come are NM, CO, NV, and ID.

Thanks for watching.

Screen Shot-001.jpg

Do you mention on there the best ways to let your wife know that you're about to spent $1000 on an elk tag, which I'm about to do?

I'm looking forward to watching it.

Do you mention on there the best ways to let your wife know that you're about to spent $1000 on an elk tag, which I'm about to do?

I'm looking forward to watching it.

No, we cover that in the podcasts where we close with "marital advice,"

Great info. The video on how the WY drawing works was very helpful. WY seems to be fairly complex, but the explanation was great.

Thanks for the breakdown. I concur that Montana's draw is one of the more difficult to negotiate.

Hey, I believe that's my VX-6 on the shelf behind you, you need my address again? :)

Bigfin, Thanks for providing this information. I don't hunt draw units, but explaining the system makes it easier for nonresidents.

Extra points if you can explain why applications are available before regulations are released.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back