Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Duck hunting will never be the same

captaincoot

Going to take my niece and her friend duck hunting Sat. Neither have hunted before:eek: I'm sure they will be very fashionable and late showing up:D I'm all for helping people get into hunting but I'm beginning to think there's a couple cute boys in school right now that are into hunting that likes them:)

Have fun, my hunting buddy retired and moved away so my new partner is my daughter this opening weekend. She has never duck hunted but went with me before. She has grouse hunted and loved it. Post some pics.
-1_zps4f03af5e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG

I wanted to take my boys up to mississippi river pool 9 this weekend but I guess they have a couple young ladies that want them to go to a dance instead. Looks like were hunting around home this time.

My wife and I will be taking our oldest daughter, her hubby and their one year old son to the same place we've hunted ducks opening day for 35 years. It's DIY on public land and we always kill a few ducks and have a great family camping trip. Good luck to all you duck hunters this Saturday.

I had my girlfriend and a 10 month old dog last weekend. It was interesting to say the least...there were bug bites, too hot, too cold, too tired, crabby boy friend, and stinky dog. Those were just a few complaints voiced. Haha when it was all done and over we had a blast.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back