Caribou Gear Tarp

dream bow

Just picked up a Hoyt Faktor -30". I suspect it's in for some action. What a great bow.

Well, I gave my dad my Alphamax two years ago thinking I'd be happy just shooting my longbow and I couldn't stand it any longer. I am on Ultra Budget right now... So I talked to a lot of folks about good used bows and I picked up an 05' Switchback... in near mint condition... I haven't even received it yet... Im real excited to shoot it though.

No budget it would be a Bowtech RPM 360!! After shooting Hoyt for seven years I picked up this CPX Invasion two years ago for $300. Added the Trophy Ridge accessories and I'm stuck with Bowtech. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Attachments

• Snap 2014-04-21 at 18.45.04.jpg
    Snap 2014-04-21 at 18.45.04.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 325
The dealer that I bought my Hoyt from in January has since started carrying Elite bows. I was in there the other day and figured I'd shoot one just to see what all the fuss is about. I was impressed with it. It was a bare bow with nothing but a hostage rest on it. No sights or stabilizers. It was set a couple inches too short for me but the first thing I noticed was the rock-solid back wall. The draw stops hit the limbs instead of the strings. And when I released the arrow it was practically dead in my hand. If they would've had this bow in January I would probably have it hanging on the wall of my office instead of my Hoyt. But as it is I am starting to get comfortable with the Hoyt and look forward to the first time I get to draw blood with it.

Just got the bow tech RPM 360.... sweet shootin and FAST!

Still got some tuning work to.do...but like it so far.

Well it took 5 weeks to get it after ordering, but I must say worth the wait. I picked my Carbon Spyder Turbo up this past Sat. Set it up Sun. and was able to fling some arrows......very sweet. The first photo is out of the box, 2nd after set up. I hope lots of blood is drawn this fall with it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 49
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back