Draw results are up

Nothing for my son or I. 4 years in a row we have struck out on POW black bear. :(
The Covid thing really screwed things up. 4 of 6 drew for the 2019 season (Spring 2020) and we got pushed back to Spring 2022. Odds dropped way off for subsequent years. Now I think everyone is putting in. Our crew opted out so you're welcome for the 0.001% bump in odds :D

You guys know that CO has tons of black bear tags, they cost next to nothing and are easy to draw... why spend the money on AK misery? You'll probably shoot about the same size bear. :whistle:

I may have to take an early retirement this year... The wife drew a sheep tag and an elk tag. Also have to fit in another sheep hunt and a caribou hunt somehow. Going to be a busy year

You guys know that CO has tons of black bear tags, they cost next to nothing and are easy to draw... why spend the money on AK misery? You'll probably shoot about the same size bear. :whistle:

I may have to take an early retirement this year... The wife drew a sheep tag and an elk tag. Also have to fit in another sheep hunt and a caribou hunt somehow. Going to be a busy year
YOu can't catch black rockfish and halibut in the mornings or watch Sea Lions and Killer Whales and Sea Otters in Colorado. Among other things.

YOu can't catch black rockfish and halibut in the mornings or watch Sea Lions and Killer Whales and Sea Otters in Colorado. Among other things.
You going bear hunting or whale watching? I've seen plenty of whales in CO.

I'll be thinking of you when I'm hunting black bears this year, drinking beer and catching halibut...

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back