Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Dramatic Nature Documentation!

Picking up puppy poo off the carpet is a memory that I hope quickly changes and fades from my wife's mind..... what is it about the texture of carpet that stimulates a puppy's bowels 30 seconds after she is brought back in from a 5 minute session of supervised outdoor time? She's getting the peeing in the grass instead of the house down quickly. Stools, not so much. Glad she is solid!

Just wait, the soup will come. Usually on a heavily trafficked spot, and generally you discover it with a bare foot. But then you get that puppy breath in your face it's all good.

Enjoy!

And you better bring her to the Ugly Dog fest.

You don't own cats; you're merely just roommates that clean up their poop box.

Roommates? You've mastered another dimension. I'm much more a slave to the queen in my house. I talk a good game... telling my wife, she'll (the cat) hang for the wolves, then the damn thing jumps on my lap and somehow, some impulsive behavior, some involuntary reaction... I pet the beast!.

That is one blessed pup to be joining the Martin clan. Looking forward to seeing more of her adventures.

I bet we wont be reading about it in the news attacking children and random people. lol

Roommates? You've mastered another dimension. I'm much more a slave to the queen in my house. I talk a good game... telling my wife, she'll (the cat) hang for the wolves, then the damn thing jumps on my lap and somehow, some impulsive behavior, some involuntary reaction... I pet the beast!.

Lol, well said.

Gerald, congrats on the pup. As ours is in the end stages of her journey it’s nice to see those pics and remember when she was that small and energetic.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malaskabound20032000@yaho
Back