Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Don't mess with the Zohan !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Uhhhhhh.. I'm as perverted as the next guy, but holey crap, make sure you don't bring your kids to this movie !!! I can't believe how many kids were in the theater. WOW.

Adam sandler is as funny as they get but this movie even made me cringe and say WTF at times !! :D

Over all it was funny. It was he typical silly Sandler funny.

If you like the humor that someone is nekid playing hacki sack and drops to the floor and catches it with their butt cheeks and then squeezes the but to continue the game play... then this movie is for you.

If someone giving back to back 80 year old women hair cuts and servicing them in the backroom afterwards and throwing his junk on their shoulders while doing so bothers you, well.... then I wouldn't go watch it ;)

Uhhhhhh.. I'm as perverted as the next guy, but holey crap, make sure you don't bring your kids to this movie !!! I can't believe how many kids were in the theater. WOW.

Adam sandler is as funny as they get but this movie even made me cringe and say WTF at times !! :D

Over all it was funny. It was he typical silly Sandler funny.

If you like the humor that someone is nekid playing hacki sack and drops to the floor and catches it with their butt cheeks and then squeezes the but to continue the game play... then this movie is for you.

If someone giving back to back 80 year old women hair cuts and servicing them in the backroom afterwards and throwing his junk on their shoulders while doing so bothers you, well.... then I wouldn't go watch it ;)
Everything you just stated sounds funny as hell. I think I 'm going to watch it now.

I saw it, have to say it was quite possibly the dumbest movie I have ever watched, ever as in my whole life. I wanted the 2 hours and 9 dollars that I wasted on the movie back after I watched it. Even though I did laugh at several points.

I saw it, have to say it was quite possibly the dumbest movie I have ever watched, ever as in my whole life. I wanted the 2 hours and 9 dollars that I wasted on the movie back after I watched it. Even though I did laugh at several points.

i bet TOM likes it then....

Oscar, you are only as perverted as the next guy when you stand next to jose.
I rented the movie but didn't watch it all. Hate to agree with sreekers but,,,

The movie is so ridiculous that it's actually pretty funny. Sandler ALWAYS has to portray the "badazz, macho man" or the "strange funny guy", but, it always seems to work. Much like John Wayne, he also includes the same array of support actors in ALL his productions. Glad I didn't pay to see it!!!!

Back