Doe gone !!!!

What's the deal with the flashlight mounted to the barrel of the rifle on the mower?
I kill coyotes and fox with my predator caller when one of my female German shepherds has a litter, I have cought the nasty diseased garments trying to get to them, in the last 6 years I'm up to 31 coyotes, 19 fox, both grey and red,

Interesting weapon lighting system... DNR would love an explanation about that while deer hunting 😂.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231203-184659.png
    Screenshot_20231203-184659.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
Interesting weapon lighting system... DNR would love an explanation about that while deer hunting 😂.
Hey they already have been here and have seen all my weapons, so has Dorchester county, they had a call in on me a year ago when I was across the road in a 175 acre field set up with my 300 WM they just knew what I assume some of y'all are thinking I'm spotlighting deer, wrong, I wouldn't jeopardize my home dogs hunting privileges, but when they walked up on me in the field I'm glad there was 2 dead coyotes down range at least 300 yds, not only that I hit my predator caller to show them, anyway all my deer are shot in daylight hours, and all checked in

I kill coyotes and fox with my predator caller when one of my female German shepherds has a litter, I have cought the nasty diseased garments trying to get to them, in the last 6 years I'm up to 31 coyotes, 19 fox, both grey and red,
How close do they have to be with that setup? Is it a red light? Most of the guys around me have went to thermal but before that they spotlighted them with red lights. I normally call at dusk and dawn but considering a thermal scope.

I still think that was a live wire by the bathtub....you know, something for vermin to step on.

You hit the worst bone in the shoulder but didn't penetrate it. Shock from the hit temporarily paralyzed her.

Sometimes right at dusk on into the night
How close do they have to be with that setup? Is it a red light? Most of the guys around me have went to thermal but before that they spotlighted them with red lights. I normally call at dusk and dawn but considering a thermal scope.
Sometimes I go set up a little before dusk and on into the night, I have red lens covers for the lights, I have shot the stubborn ones that won't venture out away from the wood line, the always are the older yotes, 200 to 300 yds I'm comfortable at shooting that far, I have irradiated 2 dens here on my property, just last night, there were a few of them out front a 100 yds in, now the crazy thing is my German Shepherds howl and talk back to them, my dogs sound like some half ass quartet, I have found out from trial and error better to let the coyotes come to you, they don't see you, but going to them doesn't work so well, I wish I could afford a couple thermal imaging scopes, not now my girlfriend left a year or so ago after I gave her a $2000 pic of the litter solid black female puppy, that's ok, every body knows me for these dogs not her, anyway the furtherest my light is effective, I would say 500yds, but shooting that far lot of variables in play, I was trained in the Airborne @ Bragg to shoot long guns, not only that a friend I grew up with is a retired Master Gunnery Sergeant a sniper instructor, he made the longest shot in the gulf war, 1057 yds, a irack lieutenant in the neck with a 308 rifle, I've been with him for years, I do know a lot, about bullet placement from a long range just saying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back