Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Daughter punched her tag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh the Horror! A young person under 12 with her own tag.

Guys, we all know that Mica Man shot those birds himself and just made his daughter put her tag on it. After all that's the only reason a father would take his daughter hunting.:D

A great big congrats to your daughter. That looks like a great time there and some good eating. I'll bet her heart was about to thump out of her chest when those birds stepped out on the skid road. Good job!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, we all know that Mica Man shot those birds himself and just made his daughter put her tag on it. After all that's the only reason a father would take his daughter hunting.:D
Ha! I'm too lazy, but it would be interesting to do a comparison of those giving kudo's on this thread (and all future threads this year) to the sub-12yo punching a tag vs. those that poo-poo'ed the MT bill on the 4-yo with guns thread... :rolleyes:

Nice looking birds, congrats to the young lady. She's doing much better than I at that age. I think I had a pile of unused turkey tags an inch deep before I punched one.

Love to see parents spending and enjoying time with their kids in the great outdoors. Congratulations on a great looking bird.

Thanks for the congrats for my daughter. I think it is a great thing here in Idaho for youth 10 and over to get their feet wet with some small game hunting. She took her hunters ed class seriously and aced her test like she does with the rest of her schooling. Looking forward to this fall as she will be old enough to hunt big game. I cherish the time I get to spend with her and the opportunity to teach her this great tradition we all enjoy.

Ha! I'm too lazy, but it would be interesting to do a comparison of those giving kudo's on this thread (and all future threads this year) to the sub-12yo punching a tag vs. those that poo-poo'ed the MT bill on the 4-yo with guns thread...

1pointer, A guy's got to get his digs in when he can. :)

Congrats to both you and your daughter!

I hope to get my 10 year old out on her first turkey hunt this weekend. Hopefully I will have similar pictures to share.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back