Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Daughter Brag

Great profession, congratulations to her. I've a lot of respect for the angels of mercy and a lot of the good they do goes unsung.

If she decides on Duke Hospital she'd be hard pressed to find one better.

Good job! I have a nephew that is a nurse at U of Cincinnati Medical in the Cardiovascular unit. He is training to be a flight nurse/doctor for Lifeflight. It's a great field to get into. Lots of demand anywhere she wants to go.

Congrats to her! Just curious on your first pic...you're sky diving? I don't think I've ever seen anyone doing it without a helmet and/or eye protection.

Mucho congrats to her and you! I can still remember how free and open the opportunities seemed upon graduating.

A huge congratulations to your daughter! No doubt she will continue to succeed and shine.
And kudos to you, your wife, and your whole family, as it seems they all make you very proud.

Congrats to her! Just curious on your first pic...you're sky diving? I don't think I've ever seen anyone doing it without a helmet and/or eye protection.

alaina7_zpspkbrocxu.jpg

according to the jump instructor the only thing a helmet would do is make it easy to recover your head.

She just texted me that she has an interview with Duke, that would be her "dream" job. I was pulling for Hawaii or New Mexico.

Nemont

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back