Court rules in favor of Wyoming wolf management

Good! If Wyoming keeps the population at or above the minimum required by the USFWS let the state manage them they way they see fit.

As long as they don't screw it up this time, it will be a good thing. Their getting the season yanked cost me a wolf a couple years ago. Great encounter, though.

Great news hopefully they get a season put together asap. I wouldn't mind shooting one before they get educated.

I saw the delisting piece on the news tonight. Senator Barrasso was saying what an accomplishment it was. While that's true, I hope that the Senators involved have some kind of lawsuit protection for the ruling, or it will be instantly challenged by the Wolf Lovers/"Environmentalists". The lawsuits are pretty much a given.

I could have had a wolf last year in WY as well. I had one bed down 162yds directly below me next to a tree. He laid there sunning himself for over an hour. I saw 3 that morning.

Will they be considered "big game" in WY? If so, I would imagine you have to hire a "guide" to hunt them in the wilderness...which may be the most corrupt law pertaining to public land in the lower 48!!!

Will they be considered "big game" in WY? If so, I would imagine you have to hire a "guide" to hunt them in the wilderness...which may be the most corrupt law pertaining to public land in the lower 48!!!

Residents and non residents alike can hunt wolves at any time in 3/4 of Wyoming that was deemed a "Predator Zone" if the last Wyoming wolf management presentation is used again. Otherwise, it's back to the drawing board. Hopefully the Wyoming cattle barons will keep their noses out of it THIS time and let the G&F biologists handle it.

Great news for sure ! Thank you to all the folks who worked on that appeal !!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back