Completely senseless

Bigjay73

I'm driving 7 hrs from Denver, Co to Greybull, Wy on Friday to fill 2 tags. 2 whitetail doe tags to be exact. It makes absolutely no sense to drive that far to fill 2 doe tags, and yet I am brimming with anticipation. It's my first Wyoming deer hunt, and I'm giddy as a child on Xmas eve. Good luck to anyone hunting this weekend

Last edited:
My son and I are headed to Lusk after a weekend of 4 hockey games to chase whitetails as well. We each have two tags. Insanity runs in our family.

Good luck to you.

Good luck! My friends drove 24+ hours last year to fill B tags in eastern MT and tag along on my breaks rifle hunt. My friend got to watch me shoot a bull; totally worth the experience on both ends! It's probably the best hunting memory I have.

Makes perfect sense to me. I am fixing to drive 28 hours one way to hunt a cow tag for 4 days, in about 3 weeks. Give it hell and enjoy it.

Makes perfect sense to me. I am fixing to drive 28 hours one way to hunt a cow tag for 4 days, in about 3 weeks. Give it hell and enjoy it.
It blows my mind to see the Florida, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Maine, California license plates when I am out west. I guess you have to enjoy the windshield time as much as the hunting. That would be a struggle for me.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back