Caribou Gear Tarp

colorado bear

mountainview

I finally harvested a bear this year. My cousin and I both filled in Sept. rifle hunt. I seem not to be able to down load my pic. How do you resize a pic. I only was able to get a pic that I took with my cell phone of the two bear skulls. It tell me the file is to big.

Attachments

• 2008 bear skulls.JPG
    2008 bear skulls.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 307
Great looking skull on the left. Have any field shots?

Welcome to the board.

I do Have field photos but they have to be resized. is there a way to resize or may be I can e-mail them to someone that can post them.

mountainview, go to the Trophy Room link at the top of the page. Then Click "My Stuff" and choose Category Admin in the dropdown menu. Then choose "Add Category". This should allow you to create your own album and upload photos. They will be automatically resized when they upload. You can then use the URL provided there to post your photos.

That's the Cliff Notes version. Hope it helps.

Well I got the pictures on into the trophy room. Except some how i got them into ridgerunners colorado hunt instead of colorado bear 08'. sorry ridge runner. is there any way to get them to colorado bear 08'?

Open up the album you want to load them into, and then use the Upload button. It will ask you what album you want them in, but should be defaulted to the one you are in at the time.

trophy room pics

I finally got the pics to post in trophy room under colorado bear 08'. I'm little puter dumb so its tak'in a while to figure this out. I harvested my bear on sept. 20 08' in southwestern co. My wife, my cousin and his wife were along for that evening. My cousin Harvested his bear on the same ridge a week before I harvested mine. It was a fun time, we hiked up a trail head from our truck about a mile and we were watching a water hole where my cousin filled his tag, when out o nowhere this hair ball comes out and starts walking towards us. He got about 160yds and i's figure he's close enough so i's drop the hammer on him. He's about 400lbs. he would a been alot bigger except he didn't have any fat on him. Dow said probably would of died in hibernation this year. My wife was real excited now she wants her own bear, which she should get a tag for 09'. Hopefully we can find her a bear this easy. My cousins bear was not a big as mine but his had a grip load of fat about 3" thick, ready for winter. My skull measured 19" not sure if thats good or not I'm not much for scores, just good times, good memories and good venison.

Great bear, congrats to you and thanks for the share.

dscn0134_831809.jpg

Nice bear! I was going to do what mtmiller did, but thought I'd let you figure it out so that you would post more photos. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back