Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

College or pro?

captaincoot

Are you a bigger fan of college or pro football? I like both but would lean towards pro. ISU doesn't have the greatest football program:D

College for me! I watch ALOT of college football every Saturday, but I live and die with the Irish every year...This year I'm missing the ND/FSU game for my 2nd Rifle season...oh well...I can watch a replay with elk steaks and that will make up for it.

College by far. Easy to associate with a team when you went to school there.

Anybody watch the Ga St vs Abilene Christian last night? Was actually a really good game.

Can't wait for tonight. Hoping to see Sumlin put in his place by a legendary coach but both teams have lost really good QB's.

Sorry to the OP for being an ISU fan. That's tough. Just remember that Thursday night game in 2011 when you ruined my Cowboys chances to play for a NC. But I can't hate ISU fans. They are really good folks who are as loyal as they get. They show up to watch no matter what, I can appreciate fans like that.

College by far. I went to LSU and it's pretty much a religion in LA.
I am actually headed down to Houston this evening to get my tailgate on for LSU/Wisconsin game on Sat. Geaux Tigers!!!!

Anybody watch the Ga St vs Abilene Christian last night? Was actually a really good game.

Sorry to the OP for being an ISU fan. That's tough. Just remember that Thursday night game in 2011 when you ruined my Cowboys chances to play for a NC. But I can't hate ISU fans. They are really good folks who are as loyal as they get. They show up to watch no matter what, I can appreciate fans like that.

I turned it on just in time to see Herschel Sims get hurt and watched the rest of the game.

I was thinking the same thing about the OSU vs. ISU game.

They are both a sad joke. A good waste of TV time.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. No need to sugar coat it. Lol

Arena Football all the way....Go Spokane Shock!!! I do like to watch the pro games but with the officiating it gets really frustrating. Actually some of the best games I have seen have been the high school games on the ESPN networks. Those kids are fun to watch!

Not a follower of any team, but since my grandson has suited up to play college ball I guess I'll have to get the sweatshirt and cap. He's hoping to make the traveling team as a freshman.... hope so for him.

I'm a college fan, but I am getting disappointed with the new rules in both NFL and college. I just saw a player ejected for what easily would have been a clean hit just a few years back. It's disheartening seeing young men play their hearts out and get ejected. It just doesn't seem like football anymore, soon it will be two hand touch. If an alternative league appears with good old fashion rules I would watch that instead of the NFL regardless of talent level.

I don't like injuries but it is football. I call the NFL the NPL now. You guys are smart you know what the P stands for:)

Back