Caribou Gear Tarp

City Deer pictures

Bad news they're down so early. I wanted to hunt high in 2nd season. I saw a nice buck yesterday in my back years too. Pissed me off. Get back in the mountains where you belong.

Here's one from my folks' neighborhood, just south of Littleton, he has all the does every year. Cool-looking rack with the double paddles...

IMG_0529.jpg

Last edited:
Some good looking bucks! You won't have to go far to fill your tag. Haha

I never git a pic, because it was always pitch dark, but on my Lope hunt, based out of New Castle, WY last year, there were 3 mulies that were very content to park their back sides right smack dab in the middle of the tiny grass spot in front of the Hilltop Inn where I was staying. Hardly even blinked if I stepped out side the room.

For that matter there were 3 does blocking traffic on Main Street the first day I got there. They could have cared less...... no body else seemed to take notice either.

D@mn, I Love small town Wyoming !!

About 3.5 years back, we were shopping for a house in Buena Vista, CO. While doing so, we noticed all the deer around town (Ok, we may have known about them long before shopping...) and thought gee, if we're going to live here, we should get deer tags for the area. Well, buying there didn't work out, but we still got the deer tags. Wouldn't you know it, at least half the deer population in that area must live inside the dang city limits or nearby property :D They aren't stupid!

bvdeer2.jpg

Buena Vista is where I live. I agree half the deer hang around town. Bear and elk do too. I keep telling them to get up in the miuntains so I can shoot them. They never listen.

Question - Is bow hunting against most city ordinances out there? Seems like there would be someone willing to thin the urban population a bit if legal.

Question - Is bow hunting against most city ordinances out there? Seems like there would be someone willing to thin the urban population a bit if legal.

Yeah, no hunting inside city limits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back