PEAX Equipment

Chunk

Ben Lamb

Meet Annie. Call sign Chunk. We picked her up today in Troy, MT from a lovely lady from Bonner's Ferry. We expect her to top out between 75-85 pounds based on her parent's size. First big adventure was running around Ninepipes for 20 minutes. Greta is very happy to have a little buddy and training will commence this spring.

So much for waiting a while to get a second dog after Gracie passed.

FB_IMG_1583030329554.jpg

FB_IMG_1583030314739.jpg

FB_IMG_1583030309081.jpg

Jealous of your new buddy. I wish I could replace my old buddy. Just are not home enough to get a puppy. I have been borrowing a couple dogs to go trail running with me to keep my dog "fix" satisfied. A yellow lab and a goofy boxer. Both are fun, but man that lab makes me realize why you get the nuts cut off, the pissing every 50 yards gets old.

Only up from 2-3, 4:30-5. No accidents in the house & Greta got to lay down the law about what happens if you creep up on her when eating this.morning, so it's going about as expected

Jealous of your new buddy. I wish I could replace my old buddy. Just are not home enough to get a puppy. I have been borrowing a couple dogs to go trail running with me to keep my dog "fix" satisfied. A yellow lab and a goofy boxer. Both are fun, but man that lab makes me realize why you get the nuts cut off, the pissing every 50 yards gets old.

It's a commitment alright. We're lucky that we both work from home.

We've turned the corner between Greta & Annie. Yesterday was snarls & snapping around food, this morning is lots of play time & chasing each other around.

And we were only up for 2 hours last night. Chunk has decided that she will sleep on my wife's head, while greta will sleep on her legs. This works fine for me, since we have a king bed & those three are taking up less than 1/2 of it, leaving a good space for me.

Back