Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Christmas Eve dinner

Stay Sharp

At the in-laws. Im grilling a spatchcock chicken (8.5 lbs) that I paid a local organic farmer to raise for me. He raised quite a few so I had him reserve 8 of them for me. And we are having Ham and wild rice, etc. The wife is baking 2 kinds of pie.

And so it begins.

sLVuTyv.jpg

Sledding, family stories, hunting tales, lotsa laughter, antelope kabobs, bacon wrapped sausages, garlic shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, all the assorted beverages ... all around the campfire by the river under the treehouse ... while the stockings are being stuffed on the mantle for the grand kiddos. Christmas eve is an outdoors family affair.

Post Christmas wind down will find us at the hunting cabin on the mountain where yesterday I found tracks of a bounding deer followed by lion tracks ... and a couple of wolves left tracks where they brazenly trotted by the cabin fire pit. 'Hope they show again for a "yuletide" 150 grain greeting.

Nashville Hot Chicken I cut up and put in buttermilk/Frank’s Hot Sauce marinade yesterday. I cook in cast iron on the bbq grill so easy clean up. Eight of us chowing on the chicken, pickles, macaroni salad, potato salad, deviled eggs, baked beans and pecan pie. Oh, and a veggie tray because otherwise might plug arteries during a single meal!

Attachments

• C3FC11E2-A80B-4013-B0E2-76F86C858631.jpeg
    C3FC11E2-A80B-4013-B0E2-76F86C858631.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 4CBC1A5C-8B8D-427C-8EC1-9519982BC9FF.jpeg
    4CBC1A5C-8B8D-427C-8EC1-9519982BC9FF.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
Looks good.
We just had our annual Festivus get together. I was too busy to take pics but it went well. I had elk chili, antelope tacos and the traditional Festivus meatloaf was mule deer. Also put out some antelope pastrami and whitetail summer sausage that went quickly. Happy holidays all

I am in the middle of slow cooking the last of my elk roast from last fall for Korean BBQ for tonight's dinner.

Nashville Hot Chicken I cut up and put in buttermilk/Frank’s Hot Sauce marinade yesterday. I cook in cast iron on the bbq grill so easy clean up. Eight of us chowing on the chicken, pickles, macaroni salad, potato salad, deviled eggs, baked beans and pecan pie. Oh, and a veggie tray because otherwise might plug arteries during a single meal!

Man that looks delish!!...I'm sure airing of gastric grievances will follow shortly after fetes of narcoleptic malaise. :)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back