Yeti GOBOX Collection

Christensen arms

brockel

I’m continuing to be impressed with Christensen arms rifles. Have owned 3 of them in the last year and a half and all have shot great. The latest one is a 6.5 prc in their ridgeline titanium that I got for a hell of a deal. I cannot build a rifle for this price point and weight this little believe me I’ve tried. The fit and finish of this ridgeline is perfect and the balance of the rifle is spot on how I like them.
F52B2DC8-396E-4C3E-8ED9-02E18338BA8D.jpeg

Not bad for a 7lb 1oz rifle scoped with 3 in the belly and under 30rounds down the barrel
7EB7D846-0477-46E1-AE54-8C4C65EB83B0.jpeg

I’ve done load buildup for a bunch now, 5 7rm’s a couple 28’s and a 300wm. Mine is in 7rm and shoots 168’s amazing. pretty much same results for all with a variety of bullets. Ability to Load that long in a factory gun that’s accurate with quality components pretty much makes it a no brainer for 2k or a little less.

Surprised to see you got em out in the 3’s, I don’t even think I can get over 3 in my Hawkins boxes. I haven’t messed with a SA CA yet. No problems feeding at 3.025? Seems long for a 156, my custom with a tl3 and proof barrel they touch at 3 exactly. I like those 156’s with a .060-.070 jump. At least that’s where I’ve seen the best sd’s with my components.

I gotta get a rifle to give to my uncle as a present for helping me out, was gonna build him one but might go this route.

I’ve done load buildup for a bunch now, 5 7rm’s a couple 28’s and a 300wm. Mine is in 7rm and shoots 168’s amazing. pretty much same results for all with a variety of bullets. Ability to Load that long in a factory gun that’s accurate with quality components pretty much makes it a no brainer for 2k or a little less.

Surprised to see you got em out in the 3’s, I don’t even think I can get over 3 in my Hawkins boxes. I haven’t messed with a SA CA yet. No problems feeding at 3.025? Seems long for a 156, my custom with a tl3 and proof barrel they touch at 3 exactly. I like those 156’s with a .060-.070 jump. At least that’s where I’ve seen the best sd’s with my components.

I gotta get a rifle to give to my uncle as a present for helping me out, was gonna build him one but might go this route.

They are tight at 3.025” but do work. I’ll probably seat them in a hair and see if they still shoot as good just for a little extra clearance. I’m sure they will. That is if I decide to go with the 156 or stick with our tried and true 140 vld

Dove into the Ridgeline 300 win mag. It was a toss up between it and the Traverse. Looked at rifles for a western jaunt for over a year and kept coming back to it over and over again... Hell of a rifle at a great price. As close to custom as one can get for the $$.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back