NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Childhood Cancer fund raiser..!!!

schmalts

We all know childhood cancer is probably the most dreaded thing a parent can think of when it comes to kids. I have a friend who's daughter suffered from it and it did not come out well.
Anyway, This fat old man is going to ride his bike in the Trek 100 bike ride this year and am looking for anyone who wants to make a pledge. I am not sure if I will tackle the 100 mile or the 100K this year and will decide when i get to the 60 mile mark:D. The MACC fund is a great charity, and I did it last year as well( and kicked Lance Armstrong's ass:rolleyes:). Here is a link if you wish to make a minimum of a 5$ pledge. Don't feel like you would have to pledge over 5$, I would rather see 5$ over nothing. Thanks, Schmalts
http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=264114&supId=216666803

Schmalts, since we lost our daughter(19)to a failed heart transplant that was caused by cancer, count me in. but need to know if you want a flat donation or a per mile donation. let me know before the 15th if possible. leave for idaho that day and won't be back til the end of the month. Todd

Click on the Link... Go to the Right side...under "Honor Role" And see who Donated :D :D

HAHAHA !!!

Donation made....thank you guys for supporting our effort with the t shirt sales.

Had to beat MOOSIE...lol

Schmalts:

Great job. I just completed the form and did a flat donation. Don't wimp out on me and only go a few miles.

Lost my best friend in high school to liver cancer. More than glad to donate to the cause.

Besides that, you need to get that bike goin', if you are gonna chase elk in MT this fall.

Damit.. I tried $4.99 and that didn't work :D

Sorry to pry that extra penny from ya Moose man:D
Big fin, No wimp here. Last year I did the 100K on a mountain bike no less. I was really in some pain in one of my knees when i finished but 100k was my goal. It was kind of cool to hear the compliments from the road bike crowd at the finish line on how impressive it was I did it with a mountain bike. The first 25 miles has some pretty good hill climbs as well. They said it was probably harder than 100miles on a road bike.
This year I will do it on a road bike just to save my knees and try and maybe, just maybe try for the 100 miles. Like I said, I will decide at the 60 mile mark if i will try to step it up to the 100 mile over the 100K.
A lot of you probably don't know but I am a 9 year surviver of non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I went through my personal hell, but it was also a wake up call on how to live life. Lance Armstrong was a great inspiration for me at that time so this whole bike thing, and riding the same ride that he will do is kind of cool (although I can't hang, those dudes FLY!!)

DUDE..... I gave you more, Quit your Bitchin' go look at the listing though. Thats the Funny part :) FOR: Schmalts De'Feg

DUDE..... I gave you more, Quit your Bitchin' go look at the listing though. Thats the Funny part :) FOR: Schmalts De'Feg

I know, that is what the smiley face was for ya fatty:D Thanks bro. Can't see the "honor roll" link. Maybe you can only see that through the donation process? I did get an email showing how generous you were, thanks.
O.K guys, thanks for anything you can pledge, don't think you have to match that 5.01 that moosie made;););)

Moosie, the honor roll thing is working now. It was just "down" for a bit and was a red X for a while

I figured it out, and its done.

Still waiting for Moosie to tell me how to buy an ad on here.

I would do alot better in Finances if I actually followed up on leads ;)

Whiskers, I'll call you tomorrow durring the day Amigo !

wow, man you hit your goal, and then some. Next time set your sites alittle higher. Gotta love the Moose Crew.

I know, this is great. I will have to get a big HUNT TALK logo of some kind on the back of my jersey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back