MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Cheap high quality bear hunt

7x7

I just spoke with Travis Reggear of Reggear Outfitters and he has some spots for May open. Normally he charges $2,000 but would bive someone or a group a good deal.

A freind and I hunted 2 years ago and he shot a 7'2" black boar and I shot 6'3" boar. He is one of the best houndsman I've seen. We had a blast. Alot of the land is owned by their family who are all loggers. And then he leases alot besides. He's been hunting for over 20 years. Great guy. I hightly recommend him.

He also guided myself and three of my budies on Cougars. Great hunts.

His wbsite is www.reggearoutfitters.com
208-476-5638

Travis is a good houndsman and has a good unit to guide in, his uncle like you said owns some pretty good land as well to hunt on.

I don't know Travis personally but I have read a bunch of the articles he has written for Bear Hunting Magazine. He seems to know his stuff.

One of the things that makes the bear swarm to his area is the number of plum trees. I've never seen so many plum trees. Lots of apple as well.

HAHAHAHA, plum trees, yup....guy I use to hunt with was good freinds with travis and would go up and hunt with him time to time, one time they treed a bear either in a plum tree or one that had been eatting plums, travis started beating on the tree a bit with a stick to get some young dogs fired up when the bear chitt and hit its target, yup, travis was coated in sticky purple plum chitt.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back