Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Changing Stocks

Mooretitan

Wondering if anyone can help me out. My son has a left hand savage BA stealth (top bolt release) and I am looking to put it in a traditional hunting stock. Anyone have any suggestions??? I can call savage and maybe get a left hand accu stuck that will work.

Thanks

Wondering if anyone can help me out. My son has a left hand savage BA stealth (top bolt release) and I am looking to put it in a traditional hunting stock. Anyone have any suggestions??? I can call savage and maybe get a left hand accu stuck that will work.

Thanks
Boyd’s if you mean wood by traditional

Boyd’s is about your only affordable option. If you want to spend ~$700 then AG Composites or McMillan will be happy to make you one.

Boyd’s is about your only affordable option. If you want to spend ~$700 then AG Composites or McMillan will be happy to make you one.
AG doesn't inlet for Savage.
I think Stockys has an offering though.

Not sure what you mean by traditional but if you just mean not a chassis with an ar style grip, you'll have more options with composite/fiberglass/carbon than if wanting wood. Bell and carlson is an option.

As far as inletting a flat top, the only quote i had on having that done exceeded the cost of a manners flat top stock at that time so stock purchase plus inletting was well over $1k. That's a lot of money dumped into a savage action that would be hard to justify.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back