Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Caption that PICTURE!

Sytes

This picture was sent to me recently. Got a "Holy Shnitz!" when thinking how such could happen. Initially, I wanted to post this in Schmalts' recent boat unloading pic he had here then had this idea...

Place your unique picture and see who makes the best comment to match the picture...
EXAMPLE:
picture.php

"Going through the BIG "D"... And she thought she would take my truck too! Ha!"

or

"BLOND DRIVER! - NO CAPTION NEEDED!"

Last edited:
Looks to me like Ole bet Sven that he couldn't make to the end of the dock. Sven being the manly man he is, said, "Oh yeah. Hold on!"

Is the boating picture in wyoming? If so i think it would start out something like this.... Hold my beer Jed i am going to try something.....:D

picture.php

"Now, the launch manual says to make sure the trailer tires are submerged, but I just don't see how that's gonna work."

Also, it's this poor guy's first lesson on what BOAT stands for: Break Out Another Ten (grand).

Moe heading into Mystery Ranch...." I really need to get me one of those N.I.C.E frames and a Crewcab. "

elkhunt1139.jpg

The Badlands 9600 Everything But The Kitchen Sink model is a multi-use pack, built for those rugged individuals who are taking on a 365 day bivy, either in the backcountry or in more urban surroundings.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back