Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Camp Stove Trouble

3855WIN

My Coleman stove two burner knock off wouldn’t allow me to screw a fuel can in without the gas bleeding off from the escape valve. What was happening and what’s the fix?

I had a similar issue, I pulled the stove apart and found that some how the gas line had broken, like literally had been sheared in half 🤷‍♂️.

Served me right for buying a knockoff I guess, pretty flimsy materials. Meanwhile I still have my dads Coleman white gas from the early 80s… worked great last summer in Maine.

I had this happen when I stored the hose inside the unit and grease got in the hole that inserts in the fuel can, simply cleaned the line with carb cleaner and it went away.

I had a similar issue, I pulled the stove apart and found that some how the gas line had broken, like literally had been sheared in half 🤷‍♂️.

Served me right for buying a knockoff I guess, pretty flimsy materials. Meanwhile I still have my dads Coleman white gas from the early 80s… worked great last summer in Maine.

my dad has like three of those white gas colemans from the 80's. all still work flawlessly and i use them still. though i did grab a propane coleman in the last couple of years, honestly super convenient stove.

i also used my dads msr whisperlite from the 80's all through college and after. sometimes i think it works better than mine.

i feel like i'm too young, not to mention wasn't even alive, to complain about them "not making em like they used to"

oh well

Back