Yeti GOBOX Collection

camp pics

Nice work Ben. You don't see many of the European Mounts done in this area. I have seen alot of Taxidermy work around here, but it seems there is a lot of shoddy work being done recently. The mounts look okay for a year or two, then they start deteriorating. Not sure what I would get done if I got a big fellow. I'll worry about that this fall, I hope. LOL.
Still, Do you know anybody in your travels that would be interested in buying a ATV? I have my fathers 1983 Honda 185 ( 3 wheeler). It is in excellent condition and not used too much or abused. I am storing in my garage as he will be moving to Saint John by the end of the month. He is turning 80 on Feb 1st and he has finally decided he won't need it. He is asking $950.00.
Strange talking about old age and ATVs. I , just last week had a 76 yr old female come in and insure a brand new Kawasaki Mule that she bought for herself. She loves the woods and she says all she needs is something that will go faster than a bear!! LOL. She was a fantastic talker, I could have talked all day. You guys take care. David

Attachments

• MVC-654S.JPG
    MVC-654S.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 92
  • MVC-655S.JPG
    MVC-655S.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 93
bike sure looks in great shape,and sure brings out alot of memories when those bikes first came out,man did we do some mileage on those things if i talk to anybody this end that would be interested i will let you know,bruce when you come down let me know and we will try to hook up:D

Morning everyone. Good to have you join us ben, nice looking mounts you got there.Bruce the membership dues here are $10. Where is the club located at in fredericton? Dave only if that bike had one more wheel I think it would of been sold asap. I'm looking at those bikes at the basspro and dreaming all the time lol.Well I got some courses online for my work to do and allso got to go to work and put another day in. Can not wait til may lol later.

All Menberships in New Brunswick are $40 a piece Kids and adults alike.

So they can help you out a bit by giving it to you for $33 a piece if you are signing up the hole family. Son, daughter and Myself makes a $100 smakers and then the government needs there cut of course.

I tell you I just got back from walmart and they have a nice mossberg 12g 3 1/2 fully camo out shot gun for $298 and change. Now to fine the right approach around the lady of the house is going to be a task on its own. Have a good weekend all and stay warm.

Was out on the weekend with my son doing some shooting with the 22. Man that was a blast (no pun intended). He got to be quite a good shot untill he got tired and could hardly hang onto the gun any more.

some fun in the sun

Here are some pics of the fun last weekend target shooting.

We will call this guy wantabeahunter. ;D ;D

100_3547.jpg

100_3546.jpg

100_3545.jpg

hey there is eastern getting some pointers. ;D

100_3534.jpg

I am the one in the camo.

100_3539.jpg

great looking pics bruce, soon you will be able to paddle the little on the butt as you send him out the door for some meat.That way you can sit back and reak the rewards with a beer in one hand and the steak sause in the other, while sitting beside the bbq.

Trent I have been thinking about you coming back to New Brunswick for you hunting in the fall. Were you have land here, as does my cousin, do you still have to buy your deer license as a none resident? I thought I overheard a statement that my cousin buys his as a resident of new Brunswick. You may want to look into this. This would not work for moose though as you need a medicare number to apply for moose.

I never buy a non hunting license when coming to hunt deer. If I had to spend alot of $$$ for deer hunting then my trips there in the fall would be just to hang out with the guys. I'm still a canadian citizen and will be for ever since the only thing different here as not being a us citizen is I don't get to vote another fool like the one that wants war so bad.

testing set

ok lets see if this works and I'm able to post vids in here. Let me know what you see ---->
Targetlocated
I just try it and if the bar is moving and the vid is not then stop and start it again. let me know so I won't waste my time for nothing.

Everything worked. The photo is very grainy. I think the deer is a buck, but it is very hard to tell. Whats the story on it anyway? Looks like an early fall shot.

few years back on private land this 8 point I call back as I seen him walking away. I tell you one thing he was pump for a fight. The day befor I took a four point with the bow and was out there trying my luck on a couple doe when he came by. You think that suck look what else came in later when the leaves was on the ground and in one more day shot gun season open this guy at 17 yards walk threw as well ---->
Targetlocated
hows that for bad luck.

Back