NEW SITKA Ambient 75

camp pics

hey guys ,sorry i havent been in touch lately,ive been buzy making my trusses and getting the footing ready for cement,i hate to back out of the fishing trip but i havent been able to get my cement poured yet ,i had planed on getting it poured over the last weekend,but due to rain ,it was not possible.this week hasnt been good so far with rain monday,tuesday andtomorow.if by some miracle i can get everything on trackthursday,i will get back to you,but if you have other people interested in going,you may ask them instead.i really would like to get out there,but it doesnt look good at the moment,i will try to give you the up date tommorow,take care guys:D

No problem, Big Ben. Thanks for update, and if you can come, let me know.
Still, latest weather report ( newspaper) shows we might get a little shower, so bring some rainwear. The camp is right on the lake so if it rains too hard, the camp and a nice warm fire isn't too far away. All reports of the Bass fishing seem to be favorable. Should be good fishing. DS

You know something, for the last couple of years I have been getting away from the bass fishing and doing more trout fishing, but I am looking forward to hitting the bass this weekend. The weather is sounding better all the time and it should be good. DS

Remember to bring a camera, Still. I usually take one but never take photos. Dumb, but that always seems to be the way. For instance, you haven't seen any photos of my NY trip have you? Nada, not a single photo, I never took one. I just don't think of it. Talk to you later. DS

Camera ------------ check
Diet coke-----------Check
Fishing rods --------check
Tackle -------------Check
Bow ---------------check
Targets------------Check

Can you say ooopppssss I forgot to right this in the schedule at home and I am in the dog house now. So as long as I am sleeping alone anyway I might as well fish.

I did mention that I have to come out Saturday night sometime?

Well next year we will take care of the camera thing DS. I got my last pics back a couple nights ago and they are pics of all deer (Got figure). Dave can tell you guys how rought it is going to be to take out on a buck or doe *Laff* right dave. I think the good weather here must be heading your way cause it is sunny here the last couple days and calling for sun shine again tomorrow. I'm thinking on trying another stream for brook trout. I try to get a few pics up on here as well over the weekend. But for now I see the wife left out some grub so I guess I know what we are having for dinner tonight. later need to do dishes and cooking.

ok dinner is down the hatch the dishes are wash and I got the pics scan.So here they are in order enjoy.

Attachments

• 84.jpg
    84.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 85.jpg
    85.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 86.jpg
    86.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 81
You guys getting tire of deer pics let me know and I will stop posting them :D easy bruce I heard that :eek:

Attachments

• 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 76
ok last three , have a good one all. Good luck and catch some fish and get some pics or else :p

Attachments

• 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 72
hey guys,im pooped out,i started pouring my floor this morning at 7 oclock and im just geting in the door11.30 tonight.it started out well,but then the rain came,what a hard time finishing the floor,man i,ll be happy when it dries up.nice pictures trent,i hope bruce and dave you guys have a nice fishing trip,i wish time would permit me to go,mabe later this summer,take care boys

Back