camp pics

the date is on the pictures,it is 03 /25/2005 1.47pm and these pictures were taken on the old fredericton road,near moncton,i had counted more than 50 deer feeding in the fields that day,here is a few pictures of a bear i took with the bow a few years back,i was stocking trails from the ground coming to feed in the cornfields,7 yards away i took the shot,man he was close!he ran in thick cover 90 yards,no moon,pitch black on my hands and knees looking for blood trail with a small flashlight,the exitement can be seen on my face.the secound picture was taken the next day,i also had the skull done heres a picture.......big ben......

Cool nice shot there ben, I see that the snow is still plenty enought in the fields so I know that the woods are waste deep as well, so not sure if we are going to make a early trip up there or not. I want to try to learn my gps and get some ground travel for this up coming deer season. keep the pics rolling in and have a great upcoming weekend.

nice stove ben , you know where I can pick one up at a fare price. been thinking of putting it in the camp sence the cook stove there is not ours and is a loner.I got to get out today and I think I'm going to get out right now and enjoy the weather while it last here. taking cam with me. later Ben

i may know of a few stoves ,older ones though,potbelly stoves they call them,if you are interested,would be cheap,maybe even free,my grandparents have them in their basement,they have not been used for years but would be good for a camp..........big ben..........

I'm all alone on the third page,well morning everyone and hope that you all had a good weekend.I well give you a call ELK if I got any qestion,was wondering with all the members online why there is not a photo site so that we can put a face with the names? so let me begin the site right here right now.This is me and the better half---> now I want as many/all to place there face here.(SERIOUS PICTURES) or I will delete or have someone delete them for me.So here goes---> I see that someone beat me to it *lol* any ways here is a pic of us. and who is who as for Q_O and WH ? I'm confuse did someone poat that pic for you guys Bandit and Q_O ? any ways here is us----->

Attachments

• Picture 011 (2).jpg
    Picture 011 (2).jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 1,106
ok I need to know if there is any site out there I can go to that is free and download so I can resize my pics alittle smaller.The site I have now was a sample that came with the computer and the trail is up and all the pics I have there can not be change onless we buy the product.(I'm cheap) I know there are sites and so I ask you guys what are they please. this pic is to big *lol*.

Now that looks like the kind of camp site I would love to have. Thats a nice moose mount too you got in that pic. BTY do you know who that was done by?

Work_Uniform.jpg
Here ya go Trent, this is what my working uniform during the summer looks like...:)

hey there Russ , hopefully you not need that uniform to much this year and we save the forest. Check on the first page and let me know if the pic comes up at the very first page befor the inside pics. I get a X and it will not open for me.BanditI'm not sure who did the work on the moose but I can find out if you like.I got to make this short and get ready for work. so later guys and keep the pictures coming in.

Where is everyone and why am I on the second page *lol* , get back on the front headlines. not to many pics posted in here,whats new from the hunttalk chatter. let me know, til then I got to go to work. where are you hiding B&B ?

hey trent heres a few pictures of our archery shooting club,we had a fun shoot sunday.i also posted a picture of me and my better half.if you are still looking for a stove let me know,i may be able to find you one.......big ben.....

You are a lucky man to have scored on such a pretty wife... :D

I don't think she faired so well though... :p

Well I due know that the stove I got at the camp is not going to work out ben , And new glass stove range from $1400 and up which made us turn around and walk right back out just like the movie (fast and furious).So if you can find one that is air tight and holds heat and the drafts work then get a pic and we will decide on it Ben. And for now I'm going to go and relax for the rest of the day , later.

Glad see more pics guys i know my tread on pics had few me hubby then WHS poated fe wothers now prob many pages behind so go trents thread it much newer:)glad see who i chat with , big ben,trent,russ,:)

last page? someone explain what that means.I think that some people are pic shy Q_O or to lazy like me and take a long time to place there pictures here. Maybe? they are all wanted by the america's top ten ??? *LOL* come on people lets see those pics period......

It means Del doesn't want the small place in the heading where pages are noted to be filled with each page since most people don't play in the middle of the sequence...

We have had threads go for I think the biggest was 60 pages started by Left Behind a couple years ago and it dominated the whole area showing each page....

It is not the last page allowed, only a way to jump right to the last page on an ongoing thread.. Not to worry... :)

Hunting Camp Pictures- Interior

Herer's a few pictures of the interior of my hunting camp

Eating Breakfast a couple of hours before dawn
NightHunt.jpg

Mounts on the wall
Mounts.jpg

The Living Room
LivingRoom.jpg

Kitchen & Dining
KitchenDining.jpg

KC

Yeti GOBOX Collection