Cabelas Carnivore Grinder Review

We have one similar to above but with one belt and wheel. We built a guard around it for added safety. I don't think they are that unsafe unless you are truly careless. It will grind some serious meat though. I do like the tray you have I may have to build one for ours would work well for the second grind of meat. I will add a pic of ours once we break it out this winter.

However I did buy a grinder for my kitchenaid to do small batches. I did 10lbs of pork brats jalapeno popper and a philly cheesesteak. Then I grinded 30lbs of deer for a buddy in it. Well lets just say I am out a stand mixer now. The whole spindle came out and it has been an uphill battle with their customer service the entire way. Never again!

We have one similar to above but with one belt and wheel. We built a guard around it for added safety. I don't think they are that unsafe unless you are truly careless. It will grind some serious meat though. I do like the tray you have I may have to build one for ours would work well for the second grind of meat. I will add a pic of ours once we break it out this winter.

However I did buy a grinder for my kitchenaid to do small batches. I did 10lbs of pork brats jalapeno popper and a philly cheesesteak. Then I grinded 30lbs of deer for a buddy in it. Well lets just say I am out a stand mixer now. The whole spindle came out and it has been an uphill battle with their customer service the entire way. Never again!
I'm surprised you had problems with the KitchenAide. I've put 100s of pounds through mine without a hitch over the last 15 years. Hate to hear they are giving you the run around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back