Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Buschy is that YOU ?

Muley Crazy

Just got my new Eastmans mag and it looks like Buschy and your big buck or is it your twin? Congrats if so !!

That's the famous Buschy. I've seen that guy everywhere. Congrats dude you keep killing awesome animals. The reads are awesome.

There is a plan for me to meet this famous person in a couple weeks.

What should I have him sign? My backpack, bow?:D

That is a sweet buck. Well worth the wait.

Muley Crazy,

Thanks. It's me, not a twin. I think the good Lord felt one Buschy was enough and there was a lot of room for improvement on the next try!!

I was surprised as well. No one from Eastman's let me know it was going to be included in this issue. Upper Deck gave me a heads up just a few days ago. He also has a picture of his big 2008 Kansas whitetail in the back of this month's issue. He is in the stand right now hot on the trail of a couple of other Kansas bruisers!!

I am leaving for a mulie scouting trip to the Badlands in just a few hours and I am afraid I have my work cut out for me. Big Fin is going to be in ND the first week of December with bow in hand. While supremely confident in his archery skills, he hinted I should get out and find a half-blind, fully deaf, 180+ mulie buck with reflexes like molasses in winter who just happens to like posing in front of cameras (just in case)! :D I will see what I can do.

The rut is really coming on strong right now and there should be lots of great bucks moving around this weekend. I have also talked to a few other res and non-res Hunt Talkers who will be in the Badlands over the next few weeks so hopefully we can get pictures of some good bucks posted.

Bushy and Fin good luck! Eastmans never told me that they were going to publish my story either, They mag just showed up one day and I opened it up to a 8 page story my Dad and I wrote. That was pretty cool. Congrats and good luck

Buschy, awesome photos to go with a great story. You spent your time well with the camera in addition to simply hunting. See you in about a week. Can't wait to tromp around the badlands for the first time.

Man... Since Cam' left they are sure desperate for stories ;)

Congrats man !!! I don't get their Mag any more but I'm sure I can bum it off a bud to see and read the story !!

Congrats Buschy on the article. I read it yesterday at Albertson's while waiting for my Valium prescription. :hump: I can't believe that buck survived the rifle season, especially with the number of times you encountered the buck. Must be one heck of a secret spot you have there.

Congrats again!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back