Buff Down in Wy 1pm

Delw

just got the call.
going to be packing out for a while LOL. Moosie wanna help :eek:

more details later

Moosie wanna help LMAO :D :D He said he would help but like all the other people that volunteered to help, no one was to be found today. Had 3 people lined up here and none were available, go figure.

What an experience trying to deal with an animal that size by yourself. Boned the meat off of one side and got that out and will go back tomorrow morning for the rest. Will take the chainsaw with me to cut the head off and had it half skinned when I left.

Will tell the full story after I get the whole thing out. Needless to say, I don't think my horse is very happy with me about now. :eek:

Wife said you called. Dude, Next time call my Cell, I was all packed up and ready to go. I was jsut doing a few other Chores yesterday. Sorry... :p

Kudos on the hunt. Tell me a Story now !!

I hope you are willing to share your story, when you get a break from packing all that meat! Congrats!

Just got back home. Will upload the pics and put up a story a little later.

Moosie, I didn't have your cell # in my phone. I pressed M for Moosie and your wife answered. :)

Was back up there at 9:00 this morning. Damn animals are bigger when they are on the ground.

I think it will take a while to get a story. Packing out a buffalo, geesh. Go buy a new freezer, its a big list of things to do.

Congratulations Elkhunter!!

Back