Bsu & tcu

Jose, u catch Epaw's postgame comment about #1 status?

Peterson is a class act.

Jose, u catch Epaw's postgame comment about #1 status?

Peterson is a class act.

Yeah, I don't think Efaw is quite ready for prime time interviews. It seems just a few years ago I was watching him play hoops in High School at Capital High (Jake Plummer's alma mater).

I liked Jimmy Johnson and Eddie George saying BSU has to be voted #2 now...

Peterson might almost be TOO classy, don't get too much for good quotes from him. Last Spring, during March Madness at the BSU Regionals, I sat about 4 seats away from Coach Peterson and his son. (I got some sweet tickets thru connections at the Athletic Department) I was impressed by how nice he was to the endless stream of people coming up wanting to shake his hand, get an autograph while he was trying to enjoy some big time Hoops with his kid. I almost felt like I should start running interference for him.

I liked Jimmy Johnson and Eddie George saying BSU has to be voted #2 now...

...might happen if Texas/.Bama is a blowout...otherwise it's a longshot IMO.

I am a Utah alum but have lived in Boise and followed BSU for the last 30 years,Had a good year last year and another this year! After watching TCU demolish the Mountain West, I really thouht that TCU was the best team in the country, I would have liked to see them play one of the "big boys". That was a hell of a game tonight. Congrats to TCU, You'll be back

I honestly thought TCU was playing some of the best football in the country till tonight. They couldn't get nothing going. Boise's defense was amazing that game. Congrats to them and all there fans they had an incredible following.

After laying off for a month, offences have a tough time getting in rhythm. Defences have the upper hand. Another reason to go to a playoff. Boise looked tough though. I didn't realize that they had more boys from Cali on the team than local Idaho boys. I went to school with the mom of the kicker. Bet she was proud.

After laying off for a month, offences have a tough time getting in rhythm. Defences have the upper hand. Another reason to go to a playoff. Boise looked tough though. I didn't realize that they had more boys from Cali on the team than local Idaho boys. I went to school with the mom of the kicker. Bet she was proud.

Last years TCU vs BSU score was 17-16. With that TCU defense I anticipated another low scoring game. Just had no idea BSU could play so damn well defensively. Gotta love Peterson, probably more gutsy than any NFL coach out there. I hope BSU can keep him around for a long long time.

It was a great game. With all the returners BSU is going to be good next year too. They weren't getting much of a chance by most. I think they offense helped alot by making a few long drives even though they didn't pan out but i had no idea thier deffense would do that to TCU.

It's tough to watch a team finish undefeated and not be able to compete for being the National Champion of Div I-A (or FBS) College Football. Congrats to Boise State. Great game and it fuels the debate for playoffs (which I want). Anyway, the Jeron pic that was here earlier was a goof- Fox Sports Network made a misspelling... that's all.

Last edited:
Sorry, I apologize. It was on a site that I get sports news and humor from. I thought they would have screened it.

Last edited:
I would have looked far worse had I been playing the cowbell. My rythem and all. She should have a ear for it. You have to hit that thing just right for the right sound. How does she do it?

I agree with NHY and Jose...uncalled for crap and just how bassackwards and intolerant our society has become.

Plenty of people out there just flat need a good ass kickin'.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back