Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Browning blr

Nick87

Anybody have one? Likes? Dislikes? Straight stock or pistol grip? I've been a long time admirer of them, always wanted one might be the time for one. I'm leaning towards a .243 or .358win or maybe one of each, thoughts?

I bought one when I was in high school. Crappy triggers.

My best friend has one in 270 WSM. I don’t particularly like shooting it. Creepy and heavy trigger and it has some thump to it

they do have crappy triggers but they can be fixed, if you hand load, a hot load can jam the action, dont take it apart unless your very good at putting things back together, as these are not easy to reassemble . Prefer the pistol grip

Having said all that, I like them, dont have either the 243 or 358, but the 348 works well----for me.

However a gentleman on this forum compares them to a post hole digger, maybe he will check in and respond :)

My buddy has one in 7mm-08, not the greatest shooter, but it's put down it's share of venison. He's since moved onto a Tikka 300WM and the BLR stays in the safe

I have a straight stocked one in .308 topped with a 2-7 Leupold. It’s short, light, and carries well. Mine shoots Hornady 150 grain American Whitetail ammo into a dime sized group at 100 yards. Yea the trigger is a bit creepy, oh well it’s a hunting rifle not a competition rifle. It’s great for our mix of big woods and farm country hunting here in this part of Pennsylvania. In short I love the rifle.

Ive own one for yrs 243 and its a tack driver love the gun
also have an abolt love that one too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back