Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Bow color/camo pattern?

WyOpitz

This might be a dumb question but I don't want to have any regrets. I am looking into getting into archery hunting, I have shot a few bows and my heart is set on an Elite Archery Hunter. Very easy bow for this beginner to shoot. I really think the snow camo pattern is sweet but I worry that this color scheme could potentially be easier for game to catch with slight movement compared to a different color due to the contrast. Any thoughts on this or am I worried over nothing? Obviously this wouldn't be an issue with snow on the ground but I would typically be hunting prior to the first snow. Thanks again guys!

Pink was gonna be my fallback color if they were out of stock on the Snow camo! haha:D I guess my main concern was just how much a white bow would stick out compared to a dirt color/camo bow when making stalks, I won't be just sitting in a treestand all day long waiting for my game to come to me, I will go to them. Either way, I could see how color of the bow will probably not be a big deal. Thanks for the input. Hopefully I will have a bow here pretty soon! Here are the color schemes (full, limb camo and inverse) I have found on Google Images...pretty sweet!

Attachments

• BOW1.jpg
    BOW1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,617
  • BOW2.jpg
    BOW2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,113
  • BOW3.jpg
    BOW3.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,467
buy the one you like, it will just look like a tree branch up against your camo, lol, camo on the bow is for show, I have shot a buck with a black bow, that my dad used for years and killed many mule deer with.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back