Caribou Gear Tarp

Boise state vs Utah...

I'm going with 16-3 Boise State at the half. ;):D

42 to 17 by the end of the game. Sure wish Boise could be playing in a BCS bowl though.

BSU wins!!!!! :) I was fortunate enough to watch the game. It was a close one.....in the first quarter. No, Utah played admirably. They kept trying but just couldn't get it done. I think overall the game was sloppy. Turnover central, I expected the score to be closer, but am happy to see Boise State chalk up another win. Nothing better than sending someone to the PAC-12 scratching their head. Also am bummed Utah withdrew from Boise's schedule, regardless of bowl outcome. Anyway cheers on the Broncos' win. :D

That was a pretty tough game to watch in the first quarter. Things just looked ugly. Turnovers, bad calls and dropped passes were killing me. I was ready to write off Brotz forever. He is so lucky he made those chip shots and that Boise ended up winning the game.

The score looked a lot closer then it really was. We lost 11 points from questionable calls. It looked to me that Titus was in bounds on his catch and that we did recover the fumble in the endzone. Regardless the defense played awesome and Kellen played like a Heisman canidate.

That was a pretty tough game to watch in the first quarter. Things just looked ugly. Turnovers, bad calls and dropped passes were killing me. I was ready to write off Brotz forever. He is so lucky he made those chip shots and that Boise ended up winning the game.

The score looked a lot closer then it really was. We lost 11 points from questionable calls. It looked to me that Titus was in bounds on his catch and that we did recover the fumble in the endzone. Regardless the defense played awesome and Kellen played like a Heisman canidate.

+1 IB! Next year should be a challenge since they are losing 19 seniors.:eek:

Why was it when BSU fumbled on the one yard line and the ball went out of the back of the end zone is it ruled a touch back and Utah gets the ball. I know it looked like he recovered it in bounds, but it was ruled the other way. I just thought the ball would be spotted at the one yard line for BSU since they were the last team to have possession of the ball.

The runner lost the ball and fumbled into the end zone and the ball rolled out of the end zone that is a touchback. Thus it was Utah's ball at the 20 yard line.

It was a fun game to attend! Pregame weather showed dismal, but it turned out great.

The trick play that Brotz dropped was designed specifically to get his confidence back.....it's not.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back