Boise NWTF activities

Wally Dog

To any and all...........
Our committee has commenced meeting to plan for our April 4 banquet.
Lindy's Steakhouse (back room) Chinden Blvd just west of Cloverdale Rd
6 pm Tuesdays
we'll buy the appetizers.......
New committee members welcome
call me
WD aka Paul 949-4740
P4150950.JPG

Wally, I can't make the committe, But..... for help in getting my 10 year old a Bird opening weekend this year I would donate the club a youth shotgun or soemthing of the sorts. You always need donations right :D :D

Moosie,
If your son drew unit 38 we'll have a couple of youth only private land access hunts at the banquet.
WD

No, He didn't have his licence at the time ofthe draws. We just got it his licence.

Hows the banquet planning coming along ?

Good luck to ya WD on your banquet. We had ours March 1 and did pretty good for a first yr banquet we had 105 people there. I am possibly fall hunting Idaho for Turkey this year in the Moscow/Deary area since my Fiances parents live in Deary. Good luck to ya on your banquet.

Moos & Krave,
Banquet is coming along fine......lots of donated trips & goods. Might be lacking a bit on the body count. Help out if you can!
WD

Hey WD Id love to swing it but unfortunately I will be getting 2 kids ready for their first ever Turkey hunt starting the 5th up by Colville in Washington. Good luck to ya again, I actually had to throw 2 banquets this year since the guy that was SUPPOSED to be in charge bailed and since I was the closest chapter president,I had to do it. The core package is very nice this year and was lucky enough to get my bronze Turkey again this year. Take care and get that Golden Gobbler!!!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back