Blueprinting an Action $

Blue Print action Includes: Reboring the action, single point cut threads, square bolt face and action face, lapping lugs and Sako or Mini M16 Extractor...350.00

....from a known smith.

LRI is arguably one of the best in the industry. You can peruse their site to see what options are available and at what price. Chad (owner) is known to be very good at answering questions via phone and email and prides himself in quality workmanship that the end user will be happy with.

So I just asked my brother what he charges. $200 if you just send him the action but he’ll usually include it in a build for free. He also said you’d get a better end product from LRI. What he can do with a 5 axis mill can’t be matched with a manual machine

Also some Smiths time the bolt as part of a blueprint. That is the big difference in price at Straight Jacket Armory. But, if I did it over again it would go to LRI and have Chad do it. They have it on YouTube if you want to see first hand.

LRI blueprinting is extremely good and well worth a look. You can have him time your bolt and install a handle as well. He has 2 different packages and prices based on if you want threads recut or if you are going to use prefit barrels.
Also Chad’s turn around time is awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back