blonds (sorry girls it just a joke)

crash1

A blond fine lookin ladie goes to a salon to get her hair done.
she is wearing a mp3 and headphones.
the hair dresser asks her what she wants done , just a hair cut she replys
the hair dresser asks her to remove the head gear and she replys that she can't "she would just die" if she did that .
The hair dresser proceeds to cut her hair but is haveing a bad time working around the headphones, so she beggs her to remove the device from her ears telling her it would be all right and you can't die from it , plus the hair cut will look far better .
So the girl removes the headset.
everything is going fine till the girl falls out of the chair dead :eek:
the police are summoned and the whole story is reported , the pictures taken of the poor girl, statments written down ,yadayada yada
an officer picks up the headset and puts it on and hears what shes been listening to .

Breath in breath out breath in breath out breath in breath out...........you get the picture,,,,,,

how do you make a blonds eyes twinkle .

shine a flashlight in her ear,,,,,,,,,,,man am I gona catch chit from the ladies in this forum,,,,, |oo
I'm sorry ,so I will say the mans prayer now .

I'm a man
and I can change
if I have to
I guess.

Wow thats odd, but good,i see what he is saying breath in breath out, u do that to much well osmehow, it can happen, as w eknow she is blonde, well she only suppose to listen to it:D

Thanks Outdoorschich ,I thought I would get slamed for it , but I see you all have a great sence of humor :D

Back