Caribou Gear Tarp

Blair Warns on Climate Change As Threat !!!

Ithaca 37

:D Prime Minister Tony Blair (news - web sites) said Tuesday that the threat of climate change was the most pressing long term issue facing the world and reaffirmed Britain's commitment to the Kyoto Protocol (news - web sites) on global warming.

"We have to act and we have to act now," said Blair, at the launch of a new organization that aims to speed up cuts in greenhouse gas emissions.

The prime minister said it was important the issue of global warming was discussed at the forthcoming G8 summit in the United States......"

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=624&ncid=624&e=1&u=/ap/20040427/ap_on_sc/britain_environment_1

Who we gonna believe, Prime Minister Blair and thousands of independent scientists all over the world, or Elkchsr and paws?? :confused: :D

Well I think I would certainly lean toward a politician speaking to a special interest group on the subject of interest! The thousands of scientists??? I want names!!
(Actually, I think I would prefer to do my own thinking rather than listen to any of the above.) ;)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back