Yeti GOBOX Collection

Black or Grizz

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date

Black or Grizz

• Black

• Grizz

Results are only viewable after voting.
For those of us who don't know, what did this Greentree fella do? Is he a green decoy?

He's just a mohawk wielding flog who inherited a lot of money and a successful business that ran itself and used that to try and achieve his goal of being a famous hunter. He got busted poaching, after a sting was setup by the police to catch him. If you don't know about Australian hunting you need to do a hell of a lot of poaching before they will expend any effort of catching an individual.

Distance between ears suggests griz to me. Ain’t that many 500 lb+ blacks in the Rockies from what I’ve seen

He's just a mohawk wielding flog who inherited a lot of money and a successful business that ran itself and used that to try and achieve his goal of being a famous hunter. He got busted poaching, after a sting was setup by the police to catch him. If you don't know about Australian hunting you need to do a hell of a lot of poaching before they will expend any effort of catching an individual.
How is allowed to hunt here in the states if he is a convicted wildlife violator?

How is allowed to hunt here in the states if he is a convicted wildlife violator?
He has his courtcase postponed until after he hunted the states that year. Part of the deal he made eventually was to plead guilty with no conviction marked against him. So he continues to this day hunting the world with his mates Cam Hanes and Joe Rogan as if nothing happened.

Since Gerald martin already shot the bear while we were trying to help this bear identify I guess I’ll light a cigar and pass the bottle in celebration!

Here in MT I would honestly wait till I got a better look. Non Grizz state Id shoot. My 1st impression is a bulky BB. BUT you cant see the face and from the angle it apears to have a slight hump

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back