Black Gold sight interview

I just got a rush, based on a ton of research the Black Gold's had the best warranty and the toughest sight around. Looking forward to shooting and hunting with it.

I just got a rush, based on a ton of research the Black Gold's had the best warranty and the toughest sight around. Looking forward to shooting and hunting with it.

Your research is dead on.

For those looking for a great sight, here is a link to their website. If you are interested, they will build and sell you a custom sight to your specs.

Lots of guys on this site shoot Black Gold and I know of nothing but great results for them. Best part is that they are made right here in Montana. They can stand behind their sites, as they are not the plastic junk make in China. Pretty easy to have a great warranty when your sight is mostly made of machined aluminum and is the strongest sight you can find.

Every bow I have had since 2002 has had a Black Gold sight. I am biased, as I know a lot of the guys who work there. They are great guys and serious archers who take their equipment issues to the highest level. Serious backpack guys who know how mountain hunting can abuse a sight.

Link here ======> http://www.blackgoldsights.com/

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back