• It's for the ladies

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • buy online it's easy

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • I go shooping all nite because I love it so much

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

captaincoot

I'm watching the news and all they are talking about is black Friday shopping. And it got me to thinking:eek: So I made a poll to figure out What everyone think about black Friday. Looks like my spellings off some tonight.

Last edited:
I'm an a$$

Yep...I have to be a trouble-maker and make a grammatical correction. The first question in the poll uses "then" where I believe the intent is to use the word "than." As it is currently written, respondents would be signing up to FIRST have their nuts chewed off, THEN go shopping.

I believe the intent was to compare two torturous events. So...."than" would have been the more appropriate choice.

Yes....I am that a$$ who points these things out...and a noob to this site. So, how do ya' like me now? :D

Kingsnake

Yep...I have to be a trouble-maker and make a grammatical correction. The first question in the poll uses "then" where I believe the intent is to use the word "than." As it is currently written, respondents would be signing up to FIRST have their nuts chewed off, THEN go shopping.

I believe the intent was to compare two torturous events. So...."than" would have been the more appropriate choice.

Yes....I am that a$$ who points these things out...and a noob to this site. So, how do ya' like me now? :D

Kingsnake

Yet not a word about "shooping"! :p

I will wear you out correcting my spelling:D.
When I was in first grade I had a spelling test and I had to spell heart. I got it wrong and spelled fart instead. Man did that nun get mad she tried to pull my ear off and slapped the crap out of me. Mess with my spelling all you want can't be as hard on me as that nun:D Did you vote?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back