Bison Rally

Ben Lamb

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/ar...Rally-Helena-calls-support-bison-story-video-

We figure around 100 folks turned out for the rally for Montana's Buffalo. Not a bad start. :)

The speakers were all exceptional and it was pretty damned impressive to hear the drum group inside the Capitol. The entire building was filled with music. It was also the first time in history that the pipe ceremony was held in the Capitol.

Hunting organizations, conservation groups and tribes have all stood together to fight 10 bad bison bills this session.

Yesterday was a good day.

I skipped episode 2 and went to the mad tv spoof of wheel of fortune with Pamela Anderson...the black dog wins again.

I was glad to be part of a vanload of folks from here in the Valley of Flowers. Except given too much gunfire, machinery operation and electric guitar, plus the echo there in the rotundra, I found the speakers all but indecipherable. Got the message, though...
But then when they started in on the drums...!! That shook the place! Extremely loud, but not painful. That had to get their attention down the hall...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back