Bird lovers watch in horror as hunter guns down Tundra swan that rarely appears in Florida

good lord. I'm a bird hunter as well, but damn. There's always a time and place. I've heard guys hunt and eat swans. Do they really taste that good? I won't kill it unless i'm going to eat it, and swans don't look tasty to me....lol

He was cited for not having a federal duck stamp. Yet said in 35 years he'd never miss identified anything. What does it matter if you don't even have a federal stamp you're just poaching no matter what you shot.

Florida’s waterfowl regulations fail to mention anything about swans.

Some folks just don't know the boundaries of good sense. Just 'cuz you can shoot it, doesn't mean you should shoot it.

Caused me to remember the old joke about the F&G warden arresting a local hunter for shooting and eating a bald eagle. After berating him for his illegal activity he paused and asked, "Just curious, how did it taste?" The poacher replied, "It tastes pretty good. Kind of like a cross between a spotted owl and California condor."

Shame on that dude, a misdemeanor doesn’t seem severe enough. Also bird watchers are the weirdest people. People travel just to gawk at a bird?!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back