MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Bighorn Shoulder mount question....

sheep1.sized.jpg

sheep2.sized.jpg

sheep3.sized.jpg

Oscar, I'm headin up there today....got the Kodak with me....I should have pics up for you by tonight..... ;)

OK Moosie.....I sent you an e-mail with the pics....but in case you don't get it....here they are for all to see.....and while it may not be a Sheep Pedestal, it should give you some ideas.....

17390pedestal2-med.JPG

17390pedestal-med.JPG

17390pedestal3-med.JPG

Now there are some things I like about the leather work, and there are some things I don't like........I Like the Scene of the Buck "framed" in leaves, but i don't like the childish mountains on the back of the doe......should give you some ideas though.... ;)

Well I went with a Regular mount. Rumor has it it's done already.... I think there is just a Little bit left to do for touch up. It wasn' a Ped mount, But next year on my 2 big Bucks I shoot I'll think about one. I like the Design oin the backin the Leather.

Well Folks... Good or Bad, Here they are :

This picture is Dark but It shows the relation ship to the door :

ram_door.sized.jpg

Here are the rest of them :

ram_room.sized.jpg

ram_front.sized.jpg

Ram_Rt.sized.jpg

ram_Lt.sized.jpg

Ram_Lta.sized.jpg

Ram_Ltb.sized.jpg

Looks awesome Oscar! Should a told me you needed a hand hanging him up, I'd a been up there in a flash.

Jennifer says you need to paint the walls a tan or other earthy tone.

Looks awesome Oscar! Should a told me you needed a hand hanging him up, I'd a been up there in a flash.

Jennifer says you need to paint the walls a tan or other earthy tone.

Dude, you should have, thaen I scould have handed you back your Rangefinder :D

I should have called IDBugler too, then he could have given me my pictures :p

thanx Ithica, from a Sheep guy that means alot.

Everyone else, Thanx too.... I think it looks good too !!!

thanx for the Kudos....

My taxidermist gave me some good advice when I got my muley done. He said to do it in a way that you remember him before you shot or as you were watching him. Mine thought he was hid behind a tree so I remember him in a slight left semi sneak and thats what I got done. Love it!!! Agreed with the rest as well, nothing is better than a pedastal mount although a scenery mount like yours is my all time favorite.

I thought you only shoot spikes??? Those are some pretty big spikes you got hanging there!!

LOL Sako... I'm famous for Shoting Spikes, I've shot other Elk too though ;)

I like Action/real mounts thats why I have a 1/2 Body Tahr and a Full bear mount too......

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back