Big SD Mulie!!

whitetailfreak

Here you go all u guy out there that like big mule deer. This picture was sent to me by my brother and he knows the guy in the picture and this deer was taken south of gregory sd. They have had it green scored at 238gross.

Attachments

• 5939561.jpg
    5939561.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,005
Great buck, no doubt. But, even with him standing a football field behind it, a gross of 238 seems pretty generous.

Not that my inability to score deer really matters, it is for sure a whopper buck. Congrats to the hunter. Thanks for posting it.

Will someone please remind me of the SD deadline next year? I always miss the deadline and then when pics like this get posted, I find myself saying that won't happen again next year.

Do you know if the guy a NR or from SD? Just wondering, the photo triggered a flag, since Gregory is approx. 25-30 miles West of the Missouri River (pictured in the background)

Great buck, no doubt. But, even with him standing a football field behind it, a gross of 238 seems pretty generous.

Not that my inability to score deer really matters, it is for sure a whopper buck. Congrats to the hunter. Thanks for posting it.

Will someone please remind me of the SD deadline next year? I always miss the deadline and then when pics like this get posted, I find myself saying that won't happen again next year.

Yup I sure will.. WOW I saw a buck of that caliber last year while hunting up neer the montana border.Needless to say buck fever got me and I shot right over him.. Man that is one heck of a muley.The tag on the leg looks like a NR tag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back