Big Lope

What a beast!!! He's got it all : mass, prongs, and length. Lots of horn below the prong, and lots of horn above the prong. Good luck to your buddy. When does his season start?

O.K, Since i live in WI and therefore am an expert on hunting and scoring lopes, I will grace you all with my score that will not be contested. 94 and 5/8 plus a 6 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. I was originally thinking 93 and 1/8 but had another beer. all the rest of your guesses are wrong
This is what it scores, any other guesses is like watching the movie after reading the book, you know the end already.

I did quick estimates and came up with 92 even.
Length: 17, 17
Prongs: 7.5, 7.5
Mass: 7.5, 7.5, 7, 7, 4, 4, 3, 3..............

AZMIKE, you didnt read the post above, just ask 280, i am an expert and the score stands as 94 and 5/8 plus a six pack

Had he been taken with a bow he'd be the pending P&Y WR. He was shot on a mobility impared hunt the weekend prior to the archery hunt. They greened him at 93 0/8 and net 91 6/8.........

O.K, Since i live in WI and therefore am an expert on hunting and scoring lopes, I will grace you all with my score that will not be contested. 94 and 5/8 plus a 6 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. I was originally thinking 93 and 1/8 but had another beer. all the rest of your guesses are wrong
This is what it scores, any other guesses is like watching the movie after reading the book, you know the end already.

Well well, see what the expert from WI said before he had too many beers?
:D 93 1/8 was my guess and i was an 1/8 off.;)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back