Big Fin- How much money do you need...

Now that's funny, right there. What, Pee Wee Herman declined, so the last big mouth on the list is Ol' Fin?

Alright, what email is circulating about me now? I sent a couple smokers this morning. Also had a bunch of lurkers read the posts this morning and it resulted in some emails telling me I was way off base. In the world of politics, to be called as "Way off base" is usually code word for, "Damn, they're on to us now."

Funny how often I get asked to jump in the political arena. Like I tell those who ask, "A big mouth is no substitute for wisdom." :D

When I get asked and Mrs. Fin is present, she interrupts and states that Fin will need more than just the campaign amount, but enough for a divorce attorney.

My liver situation can hardly handle what I deal with from afar, I am sure it would completely sieze up if I had to interact with those folks on a daily basis.

Keep at it guys. People are reading this stuff and it is making a big difference.

Thanks for the laugh, W_T.

If anyone could pig wrestle and not get muddy, it would be Fin IMHO.

How's your hat size doing Randy?:D

How's your hat size doing Randy?:D

Pin head sizes still fit. My head is getting bigger from all the pot knots the legislature is putting on it these days. Can't hardly wait for the session to end, so the swelling can go down.

BF- no e-mails that I've seen...yet! Just home sick and daydreaming. In the words of Pee Wee, "Everyone I know has a big 'But'":D

Gov. Fin, I like the sound of that. Randy, you can donate that AZ elk tag to me so you don't have that distracting you from your campaign. :)

Sounds like you're becoming a hero Randy....Pee Wee was once much more popular until he got caught "red handed"......stay alert

Back