PEAX Equipment

Big D, Thumper, Cathunt-mt

shecat the pups are doing great. me named them boomer and wyatt. Boomer the walker has a great voice I think he is going to be a great hound he is my bud. Wyatt is a little trouble maker but fun she loves Tyler.
Thumper I have not forgot about you I just havent went and got the pict. maybe sunday.

Cathunt

Tell Doug the cigars were GREAT!!!!!!
came back home with just one. Smoked them all up thanx for the lunch and hospitality, You and Doug are two great people.
THANX Cathunt :D :D ;)

Debbie & Doug
I might have to start child suport payments. Talking to airlines They will only ship a dog out if it is 80 degree at both ends, unless I fly at the same time. It is a 18 hour drive each way acording to the computer. So it might be fall before I get there.

John

Cathunt, I am feeling special...:D Couldn't have picked a better name.

HntrJohn. The airline meant that the temps couldnt be 80 or higher to ship a dog.As long as the temps at both ends and all stops are between 32 and 80 you can ship. If the temps look too high or are real close try and ship or recieve the dog either early morning or evenings. I have shipped alot of dogs in the last few years and have always been able to work around the temps pretty well.

Cathunt-- Glad the pups are doing good! Sounds like great names for them! I will Tell Doug about the cigars. :D Tyler and her should be best of buddies by the time she is ready to hunt. Start him young!! GEORGE! SHH. don't tell John that I like the child support payment idea. ;) shecat

I sorta figure by the time I fess up my pup support plus property damages and feed, I will probably have been better off to have paid alimony and child support for the Brady Bunch :eek:

Fortunately as a member of the firm of Williams, Boykin and Arnold, I think the judge will listen to hardships that us houndmen have to go through and allow us to counter sue for personal distress and hardships :rolleyes:
Not to say I love my pup, but the wife will have to find her another bed in the house after we move back and get into some SERIOUS Lion hunting!
Everyone has to have priorities eh :D

My pups are doing great, Wyatt is going to be a great hound she has got a great nose WOW I have been doing little drags in my back yard and they are doing good. They love the treats. Doug when should I show them a coon?
Thanx Cathunt :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtbirdandbiggamehunter
Back