BIG BANG Theory....

Moosie

Grand poopa
So... I've seen MD4ME and Ithica in the Same room before. And Last night I seen Hanger18 and Gunner in the same room. Heck we all even went for a Beer later that evening.

I'm beginning to think that there will be NO Explosions if people meet from the net. So much for my BIG BANG theory if certain people are within 100 Feet of each other......

Although, We haven't put Buzz in the Equation with anyone yet ;)

But Mooise you know you gotta be careful of people on the internet. Most of them are psycho. That's what I'm always hearing anwyay. Don't know where people come up with these crazy ideas. :confused:

LOL BUZZ>... Later this Summer I'm Hooking up With Md4me and her Husband for a BBQ, Maybe We could have you over and invite Ithica and Gunner too.... I know those two would be to Scared to come, how about you

W.H. I'm not sure really, Maybe because people post like you and Me and People think we pull Quotes that someone says and say FUGGER in real life too ;)

I think Gunner & I, went it came down to it, would agree on 98% of things. I think he is sick of ATV's f**king up his hunting ground, and I'm sick of them giving other forms of motorized recreation a bad name. Snow is like a condom, once it's gone, it's like we've never been there in the first place.

Gunner still needs an education on what "dribble" is though. ;)

We may grace the Moosie-Q again this summer, but you need to charge admission if MD4M & those two & Buzz show up.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back