Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

BHA Filmfest Video Submission

Great job Gerald! Touching film for sure. A lot of great memories shown. I really enjoyed the parts with your kids and their excitement. You're raising them right! Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next one!

Well done. Lots of moments captured but the one that stood out to me was the kids playing in the lake or pond with the planks and chairs. One kid swinging a stick around yelling "piece of junk." I loved that, it is exactly how my friends and I played growing up

Well done. Lots of moments captured but the one that stood out to me was the kids playing in the lake or pond with the planks and chairs. One kid swinging a stick around yelling "piece of junk." I loved that, it is exactly how my friends and I played growing up

I wasn't sure if people would understand that clip or not, but my three oldest spent a couple of days constructing rafts out of leftover materials I'd brought home from a job. We took them to the Frog Pond (actual name) to see how if they would float and support their weight. Undeterred by the chilly rainy afternoon, my kids jumped in to try their creation. "Piece of junk!" was Timothy's reaction to the spectacular performance of a raft that promptly flipped him and sank as soon as he sat on it. :)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back