Best day hunting in MT so far...........

thecrittergitter

Well, my boys have been just dying to get out hunting this year so they finally got their chance to go do some population control last night. They had a blast!

Was pretty funny, my boys were getting pissed becasue i had about 6 or 7 fawns in range but wouldn't shoot them. Braden (5) says, "cmon dad, they eat all the ranchers hay too ya know"! Bout fell out of the tree laughing!!!

Elkwhisper and I helped the rancher save a couple bails of hay this year by taking a couple of the hay thieves........

Sometimes the best days aren't the days with the biggest critters..........;)

Attachments

• In the Tree.jpg
    In the Tree.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 524
  • Me N the boys 1.JPG
    Me N the boys 1.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 504
  • Elkwhisper n boys.jpg
    Elkwhisper n boys.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 508
15? He just had another one a few weeks ago. This guy should buy stock in Cabelas.

Nice work Matt, those boys are sure getting big.

Very cool stuff guys. Gotta love it when the kids can join in. I agree with you Matt - probably one of the best days you could have. Hopefully helps you forget the CO elk hunt issues.

Awesome photos! Congratulations on some well spent time with your highest priorities.

Thanks guys! I love the pic, in fact, my wife saw it and took it to costco and made me an 11 x 14 blow up of it! My best hunting picture ever taken.......:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newhunter2
Back