Best Catch Yet!

XtremeHunter

Caught this awesome cross fox this evening. I have been trapping for 4 year and caught many reds, finally caught this awesome cross. Going to mount it. Definitely my favorite catch so far in my seasons Ill try and post some better pics later..:D Tyler
2u5qsub.jpg
[/IMG]

Beautiful. I have caught a couple, but none as black as that one.

That's awesome,and love seeing young guys trapping.I actually saw one running by my home this past Sept.,which was a first for me.Unfortunately,I injured my shoulder and couldn't trap this year

Cool looking fox for sure! What is a "cross" fox? Hybrid or different species? Not many fox here at the beach. My wife is the only one I've ever caught. ;)

That is definitely worth the taxi bill for! Nice job.

Beautiful. As rare as those are, you are well served to mount that one. I used to catch 30-40 reds per year and never caught a cross or a silver.

That is a beautiful fox, congratulations! I'm headed to Kodiak Island later this year for sitka blacktail and hope to bag a couple of cross fox while there. The island has quite the fox population.

Thanks guys. I actually do taxidermy, and plan on going to taxidermy school after I graduate this june, and this guy will be going with me. Got him all ready for the tannery. Not quite sure what pose I am going to choose

Back